Engenco Limited (Engenco) is committed to adopting a preventative approach to its operations to minimise potential harm to the environment.
Engenco endeavours to:
- Reduce waste through innovative work practices and recycling practices
- Use processes and materials that minimise or reduce the release of environmental emissions
- Minimise the impact of our operations on the neighbouring community
- Increase the use of environmentally acceptable materials, equipment and technology in place of those which are considered harmful
- Insist that all suppliers and parties to contracts observe all valid laws and promote the implementation of safe environmental practices
- Actively promote environmental awareness to all staff, clients, customers and the general public
- Ensure that all environmental policies and procedures are implemented
- Provide adequate resources to reach the above objectives
- Measure key performance indicators to ensure there is continuous improvement to our operations
- Ensure all new staff, suppliers and other stakeholders are aware of Engenco Environmental policy and practices.