Gemco Rail has been a well-known supplier of quality services and products to the rail sector for many years. Building on this solid reputation and experience, the business specialises in providing fleet-management services to national rail operators and in the manufacture, refurbishment and overhaul of rail equipment.
Gemco Rail provides wagon and locomotive scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance services and manufactures custom-designed and engineered new and refurbished wagons, bogie component parts and associated rail equipment. Gemco Rail also supplies a broad range of rail track maintenance equipment and parts.
- Manufacture and maintenance of freight wagons, other rollingstock and rail equipment
- Locomotive and wagon maintenance, repair and overhaul Fleet asset management
- Custom maintenance, modification, retrofit and upgrades Bogie, wagon and wheel refurbishment
- Field service crews Train inspections
- RailBAM acoustic analysis
The flagship facility in Forrestfield WA is complemented by other facilities strategically located on main lines in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
Gemco Rail is one of the leading independent suppliers of rollingstock products and services to the Australian rail industry specialising in the supply, maintenance and overhaul of locomotives, wagons, passenger cars and rollingstock components and track maintenance equipment.
Our national footprint boasts modern and efficient rollingstock facilities employing highly trained staff delivering reliable, quality products and outstanding service ensuring maximum asset utilization.