Who we are
The Engenco Group provides a diverse range of engineering services and products around the world. Employing over 600 people (full-time equivalent) in over twenty locations in three countries.
Through the Group’s three business streams: Rail and Road, Power and Propulsion and Workforce Solutions the Engenco businesses provide high-quality solutions across multiple industry sectors including defence, resources, marine, power generation, rail, heavy industrial, mining and infrastructure.
With a strong focus on customer service and providing a holistic solution for its customers the Group specialises in:
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of heavy-duty engines, powertrain, propulsion and gas compression systems
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of locomotives
- Manufacture and maintenance of wagons, carriages and associated rail equipment
- Nationally Accredited Training, Contract Labour Solutions and Outsourced Workforce Management
- Manufacture and supply of road transport and storage tankers for dry bulk products